| Your Privacy
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- When you sign up for our services like newsletters or download plug-ins or certain software made available from us on our site, we need only an e-mail address--which we use to send the information you requested.
- When you submit a customer review, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about the CDs, Books, DVDs, and other merchandise that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the on-line store.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new Discorama.com/Discorama Overstock.com services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your preferences. Make sure to change your preferences for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
Back to Top
How does Discorama.com/Discorama Overstock.com protect customer information?